بنك الثنائيات The GL5 Association has an increasing and very active membership, who have a focused objective in terms of prototypical railway operation in ground level 5″ gauge.فوركس
مزيد من المعلومات هنا We promote 5″ gauge 1 1/16 to 1 foot prototype modelling of main line railways in Britain, although our membership does include a large number of overseas subscribers.مجهول
موقعنا على الانترنت We publish a magazine entitled “TURNOUT” which is circulated to GL5 members approximately quarterly, depending upon available material, and includes excellent and informative articles on members’ railways, constructional series and developments to promote our hobby, with an abundance of photographs of members’ modelling activities.الخيارات الثنائية الفتوة تحميل
الخيارات الثنائية وظائف التداول The GL5 Association holds an AGM each year when the officers are elected, and publishes the standards to which we all subscribe and operate.الخيارات الثنائية أساسيات التداول
تداول اسهم في شركة بوان موقع انترنت We offer to members of GL5 http://scsmarketing.co.uk/?yayco=%D8%A3%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B9&dfb=df
• Scale standards for Wagons, Coaches, Locomotives and Track work. http://lacoperacha.org.mx/?dds=%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%B9%D9%86-%D8%B7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%87%D9%84%D9%8A&0d8=e5
• Support and advice on all aspects of prototype railway operation in 5″ gauge.
• Rolling stock projects for members from kits (currently 6 wheel tank wagons).
• Invitations to visit clubs and private 5″ ground level railways.
• Technical assistance in design and construction of ground level layouts.
• Promotion of trade or private supplies of castings and materials to scale standards.
• Regional meetings of members for talks and discussions on selected topics, arranged by area co-ordinators.
• Invitations to GL5 rallies.
مزيد من المساعدة We do not offer
• Boiler testing for insurance certificates.
• Insurance for any aspect of our hobby or cover for travel or visits to clubs or rallies.
• We do not own any track or stock, all items used at rallies belong to individual members or Societies.
• The Association reserves the right to refuse the running of members’ stock which does not conform to our standards.